Thursday, February 19, 2009

My must have iPhone apps

Here in no particular order are my must-have iPhone apps. All of them are free - so far I havent felt the need to pay for an app, but I'm willing to, if there's value.

These are on my home screen:
Fake Caller - just cool to show friends. I haven't actually used it ;-)
Pandora
iTV - I dont watch TV; this is more for Gerard's programs on the weekend
Quitter - tracks how long I've quit smoking and is a good motivator for me to stay stopped
The Weather Channel
Zenbe - nice To Do/Lists app; there could be better ones in the App Store, but I havent looked that hard
Linked In
Facebook
Say Who - phone dialer; havent used it for a while, since I got my new Bluetooth

Other screens:
Mobile News - headlines from AP
Easy WiFi - auto log into AT&T hotspots
Word Wrap - word game, very addictive, you have to create words using 6 letters and have to have at least one 6 letter word to move to the next level. My highest score is 5960. I could beat that but it gets too easy/boring after some time
If found - call xxxx
yelp
Snap Tell
iChess
SOS Torch
Mini Piano
Pac Man Lite
FSS Hockey
Apple Remote
Guitar Chords

Games that Gerard likes:
Armado Lite
Tap Tap
Light Sabre - cool Star Wars thingy you can play sword fights with
Trace
Whoopie - a fart thingy - Gerard's 5 y/o - enough said

No comments: